I decided that I would like to write something for this latest prompt of ‘Summarize’, as I have been thinking over the events of 2015 recently. I am not sure I would class them all as achievements or accomplishments; I think some could be defined as experiences or quite minor events. But they have all had an effect on my life or provided enjoyment in some way. And they are not all sex-related!
One thing that I like to do is put a lot of detail into things. I have realised that with my blog posts. I like to ensure that all the facts are there and there is a logical flow. Although, no one else will obviously know if any detail is missing, I know and I like things to be done properly – I am very conscientious. I have deliberately written this as a list to stop me from giving huge amounts of detail!
Highlights of 2015 (in no particular order)
- Starting this blog.
- Trying to learn and understand WordPress.
- Becoming more confident at sharing my thoughts and writing frankly about sex and other life issues.
- Getting the confidence to take part in various blogging memes including Sinful Sunday, Boobday and Wicked Wednesday.
- Getting my first Wicked Wednesday post picked as one of Rebel’s top 3.
- Visiting a naturist spa.
- Addressing the issue of lack of sex in my marriage.
- Experiencing new sexual partners.
- Feeling sexually attractive and desirable.
- Experiencing oral sex again after an absence of 20 years. And getting an orgasm!
- Plucking up the courage to ask for a Doxy for my birthday.
- Reading extensively and gaining a new perspective on the issue of monogamy.
- Taking some sexy selfies in public places.
- Making some wonderful friends on Twitter.
- Experiencing some ‘interesting’ Skype calls with a great Twitter friend on the other side of the world.
- Undertaking training for some voluntary work involving public speaking for a charity.
- Visiting the V&A museum and Tate Modern for the first time in London.
- Undergoing some successful surgical treatment for an eye condition.
- Making some new (and good) friends in real life.
- Having a successful course of laser hair removal.
- Spending enjoyable holidays at the seaside in Norfolk and Dorset.
- Seeing an abundance of red squirrels at Brownsea Island in September.
- Getting round to replacing my passport, which expired three years ago.
I am slightly irritated that I have not got a nice round number of entries in my list. In 2016 I shall endeavour to keep a journal of positive events to make this task easier next time!
Click the button to see who else is participating in Wicked Wednesday